Friday, May 29, 2009
Living a lively life
Some girlfriends are I were having a little discussion last night during our deep water aerobics class. (Which is a fantastic workout, by the way.) The topic was around how we act our age, or don't act our age. Whatever that means. I am often mistaken for being younger than I am, but so is my mother. That is more of an appearance thing. A friend and I have concluded that we should be mistaken for being younger based on our actions as well. I am not talking immaturity. I am talking about living a lively life. One with energy and joy. Now, we all know that there are places where you have to be subdued and controlled, but there are plenty of times you can let your hair down and have fun with life. I do not mean being crazy. Well, maybe I do. But, I am talking about having fun, wisely! I hope you are getting my meaning. This is also a reference to one of the topics that Beth Moore covered at the conference. We are to live livelier! We do not need to get boring as we get older!!!! We can still be fantastically interesting people, full of life and fun! So, my challenge for you is to let yourself be loud, laugh often and be a little crazy. It feels great to break out of the box of expectations that our society has put on us based on our age. Live livelier today!
Labels:
Beth Moore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment