As time has gone on and I have mellowed (some of you are saying an "Amen" to that one...you know me so well and for so long) I have made a decision. I choose to love and accept my "sisters and brothers" for who they are. I choose to embrace their personalities, good and not so good traits and all! Good friendships are too rare to give away. I will love the people around me even when I don't agree with their actions or thoughts. I choose not to be offended by people being people. People are not perfect, only God is! He will not disappoint. What has brought me to this decision? Over time I have realized that I am not so easy to get along with. I know, that may shock some of you!! ;) I have a "bit" of an "A" personality that can be seen as harsh to some. Especially those who are more sensitive. (My husband being one of the sensitive ones, poor man.) I now make a point to have conversations with friends about this. It may seem weird but, it has proven to be a great conversation piece. It is the kind of conversation that people appreciate but don't know how to start.
Your Friend,
Angie
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment