Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Rock

I am so very thankful that the Lord is a ROCK! He is a safe place to fall, rest and find comfort. Life on this earth can really stink sometimes and sometimes it is downright awful. But, I find solace in the fact that my God is a solid rock on which I can stand (hold on to, cling to). Thank you, Lord, for loving me so much that you sent your Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross in order that my sins can be forgiven! You have saved me, dear Lord.

"Hear my cry, O God; attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
when my heart is overwhelmed;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter for me,
a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings."
Psalm 61:1-4
Standing on the Rock!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment