Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where am I?

That is a question I have been asking lately.  The me I thought I was seems to be a little lost these days.  I live in town, sit at a desk most of the day...indoors, struggling with worship leading at my church...  these are things that are not me!  What is going on?  I need to figure out how to find a piece of me again.  I cannot change the fact that it is too hard to live in the mountians right now with both of us working and the girls so young.  I cannot change my current job or the fact I must do it inside.  I cannot do anything about the worship situation at church...on my own.  All that I can do right now is PRAY!  So, that is where I am...praying.  The Lord knows my hopes and dreams.  He knows my heart and He loves me more than anything.  Today, i will stand on the knowledge that my God is my strong tower, my fortress, and my deliverer. 

Now I think I have to go read some of my own postings from last year.  Maybe the Lord can open my eyes and my heart...  Maybe the Lord will give me some good words to share soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your heart once again, sweets. Praying for you now as I read. It's hard to wait and wonder what He's up to. It's hard to feel stuck and maybe a bit helpless. Praying He gives you direction and wisdom as you either wait for or are led to initiate some sort of change at some point.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete